Tenant User Liability Insurance Program
Event Liability Coverage
Tenant User Liability Insurance Program (TULIP)
What is the TULIP Program?
The TULIP Program, from OneBeacon Insurance, provides low cost general liability insurance to “third party” users of various public facilities for events. It protects both the user and the facility against claims by guests who may be injured while attending or participating in an event. Events covered by the TULIP program may range from seminars, receptions, and weddings, to sporting events and concerts.
The premium for this coverage is based upon the risk associated with the given event or activity, the number of days coverage is needed, the number of attendees, and if there are any special requirements, such as alcohol liability, food service, etc.
How to obtain a Quote and Coverage:
To obtain a quote the tenant user must be provided with the your “venue ID code”. A complete list of venue ID codes can be found by clicking here.
Prospective tenant users may obtain a quote for liability coverage from OneBeacon Entertainment without obligation to buy by doing the following:
- Visit the TULIP website at onebeaconentertainment.com
- Under “Planning an Event”, click on “Get a Free Quote”
- Enter Venue ID code
- Complete the first three steps of the form to obtain a quote
- If you are ready to purchase just complete the form and pay with a credit card
- Should you require further assistance please call the OneBeacon Entertainment TULIP help desk at 800-507-8414 Monday through Friday between 8:30 A.M. and 5:00 P.M. Pacific Time