APEI members now have access to cyber security training and other cyber risk management tools through the eRisk Hub portal, provided by APEI’s excess insurance carrier, American International Group, Inc. (AIG). This web site provides APEI members with tools and resources to help them prepare now, before a cyber incident occurs.
Key features of the eRisk Hub portal include:
· Incident Roadmap: Includes suggested steps to take following a network or data breach incident, free consultation with a Breach Coach and access to a breach response team.
· News Center: Cyber risk stories, security and compliance blogs, security news, risk management events and helpful industry links.
· Learning Center: Best-practices articles, white papers and webinars from leading technical and legal practitioners.
· Risk Manager Tools: Help managing your cyber risk with a self-assessment and state breach notification law guidance.
· eRisk Resources: A directory to quickly find external resources with expertise in pre- and post-breach response.
To learn more about the eRisk Hub portal or how to gain access, contact Julie McBrien, APEI’s Data Analyst, at (907) 523-9455 or email her at email@example.com.